|To login with your Office 365 credentials:
- Click on the Sign In button
- Next, click on the ESO LOGIN button to enter your Office 365 credentials
|Users with an active On-Demand Learning (ODL) account will receive a Welcome email once your organization’s ODL accounts have been activated.
To reset your password, click on the Forgot your password link.
- This occurs after your ESO and ODL applications are configured and activated.
- Active ODL users must have a valid email address to setup passwords and receive system notifications.
- You will receive an email with link to reset your ODL account password. Note: If you do not receive the email, please check your junk email folder.
- If you need further assistance accessing your ODL account, your organization’s ODL admin can assist with checking your ODL account status, updating your email address and/or reset your ODL account password
|Register for a new account to learn more about ESO’s On-Demand Learning platform.
- Click on the Register button to start
- Enter your user information
- For Branch Code, enter your organization's agency code or enter ODL
- You will receive a confirmation email to activate your ODL account.
Basic ODL accounts can register for virtual instructor led training sessions with ESO.
Click here to learn more about registrations.